Our camp is a great place
for families to enjoy each other company. Often, we have large families
that rent 1 or 2 cabins or more and host their own family reunions.
Our camp rules make is
easy for all our Guest to enjoy themselves while respecting the
rights of others.
For the benefit of our guests, we have established a set of camp rules that promote a Family Orientated Camp environment.
1. No Pets
2. All visitors, day or night, must check into office. After 10 p.m., overnight rates apply
VISITOR OVERNIGHT RATES
$10.00 per person - 2 Yrs. and older
3. Keep your costs down by maintaining and leaving a clean cabin. A broom, cleanser for the bathroom and kitchen and a mop are provided. We appreciate your help and so will the next vacationers.
4. NO vehicles in camp except during arrival and departure.
5. Quiet time begins at 10 p.m.
6. You are responsible for any damage to our property caused by anyone in your group.
A deposit of $150.00 per cottage is required for all reservations.
Upon receipt of your deposit, we guarantee that your accommodations will be available for the period requested. In turn, you guarantee that you will occupy the cottage as reserved. Should you choose to cancel, you will forfeit your deposit.
We will accept payment in Canadian or U.S. funds or Personal and Traveler’s checks.
NO CAMPING FACILITIES – SORRY NO PETS
Check In Time: 1:00 p.m. Saturday
Check Out Time: 9:00 a.m. Saturday
When possible, early or late check outs may be arranged. An extra fee will occur.